Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oct.09

Ok, this is my first blog ever. The name of it comes from a 70's punk singer named Gary Glitter. You've undoubtedly heard his most famous song "Rock & Roll part 2" which is that song they always play at sporting events where everyone shouts "hey" in unison. Anyway, I used to have a super rare 12" vinyl record of his when I was in high school, but I was surfing the web the other day and apparently they've re-released it on CD now, so I bought it. It doesn't sound quite as good as the vinyl, but maybe my ears were better back when I was a young whoopersnapper in high school. Maybe too much Warrant, Winger, Cinderella and being next to too many large cubic inch motors with uncorked headers have all taken their toll.

1 comment:

Natty said...

Waaay too much Hair Nation ;o)